Monday 1 July 2013

Conditional Clauses in Spanish - Quiz

1. If you were Prime Minister, what would you do?





2. If you had been Prime Minister, what would you have done?





3. If I lived in Barcelona, I would go and watch football matches every week.





4. He would come and see us, if he weren't in France.





5. If my parents had won the lottery, they would have bought me a Ferrari.





6. If my parents win the lottery, they're buying me a Ferrari.





7. If my parents win the lottery, they'll buy me a Ferrari.





8. If my parents won the lottery, they would buy me a Ferrari.





9. I would have nightmares if I watched this scary movie.





10. It would be very cold if the heating broke.





11. It would have been very cold if the heating had broken.





12. If we could, we would go to the moon.





13. My sister would study more if she wanted to go to university.





14. My sister would have studied more if she had wanted to go to university.





15. If I see her, I'll call you.





16. If I had seen her, I would have called you.





17. If I see her, I'm calling you.





18. If it rains, I'm not washing the car.





19. If it rains, I won't wash the car.





20. If you're ready, we'll go.





21. If you'd been ready, we'd have gone.





22. If you were ready, we'd go.





23. If you're ready, we're going.





24. I would buy it for you, if you gave me the money.





25. I'll buy it for you, if you give me the money.





26. I'm buying it for you, if you give me the money.






Submit
Try Question 1 again!
Try Question 2 again!
Try Question 3 again!
Try Question 4 again!
Try Question 5 again!
Try Question 6 again!
Try Question 7 again!
Try Question 8 again!
Try Question 9 again!
Try Question 10 again!
Try Question 11 again!
Try Question 12 again!
Try Question 13 again!
Try Question 14 again!
Try Question 15 again!
Try Question 16 again!
Try Question 17 again!
Try Question 18 again!
Try Question 19 again!
Try Question 20 again!
Try Question 21 again!
Try Question 22 again!
Try Question 23 again!
Try Question 24 again!
Try Question 25 again!
Try Question 26 again!
Well done! You answered them all correctly!

No comments:

Post a Comment